Samaritans Hill together with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod teach and believe in the Triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We Believe that the Father created all that exists.
- We Believe that Jesus Christ, his Son, became fully human so that he could suffer and die for our sins and the sins of all human beings and to rise to life again in the ultimate victory over death and Satan.
- We Believe in the Holy Spirit, who creates faith through God’s Word and Sacraments.
We Believe in Grace Alone, Faith Alone, and Scripture Alone.
- Grace alone – God loves the people of the world, even though they are sinful, rebel against Him and do not deserve His love. He sent Jesus, His Son, to love the unlovable and save the ungodly.
- Faith alone – By His suffering and death as the substitute for all people of all time, Jesus purchased and won forgiveness and eternal life for them. Those who hear this Good News and believe it have the eternal life that it offers. God creates faith in Christ and gives people forgiveness through Him.
- Scripture alone – The Bible is God’s inerrant and infallible Word, in which He reveals His Law and His Gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ. It is the sole rule and norm for Christian faith and life.
We believe that Jesus is our Savior and that only through faith in him can we have eternal life.