Register Here for In-Person Worship
We are happy to be meeting in-person again for worship! Please take a few moments to get familiar with our protocols and procedures for reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19 as we meet together:
PREREGISTRATION FOR IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE
To help us social distance properly, WE ASK ALL WHO PLAN ON ATTENDING IN-PERSON TO MAKE A RESERVATION EACH WEEK. Please register for the upcoming Sunday only, not multiple Sundays in advance. Use the registration form at the bottom of this page.
Worshipers will enter through the main entrance door and will have their temperature taken upon entering. Masks will be required in the building. Disposable masks will be provided for those who do not have them. Everyone will proceed directly into the Worship Center.
There will not be fellowship time inside the building before or after worship. Food and coffee or other beverages will not be offered. You may bring your own coffee or water into the Worship Center. Please maintain a six-foot distance from other individuals or families in accordance with CDC guidelines.
AT THE TABLES
Hand sanitizer will be available at every table. Families or individuals should remain in the in the worship center upon entering unless they need to use the restroom.
CHILDREN WILL BE IN WORSHIP
Children’s ministry will not be offered other than a children’s message and coloring/worksheets on each of the family tables. Nursery will not be offered.
THE WORSHIP SERVICE
The worship service will be kept to approximately 45 minutes to limit exposure of worshipers. Offering baskets will not be passed during worship. Online giving is encouraged. As an alternative, checks can be mailed in.
AT THE CLOSE OF THE SERVICE
Worshipers will exit the worship center by the current emergency door located on the parking lot side.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Be understanding and patient. Everyone has varying degrees of comfort and we will be considerate of all during this time.
- Pray for wisdom and discernment as we strive to support our whole congregation. Let our actions speak of our love and faith.
- Reserve your spot if you plan on physically attending.
- COVID guidelines are continually changing. Please be flexible as procedures need to be adjusted.
- Help us follow these guidelines to honor one another above ourselves.
PLEASE STAY HOME AND JOIN US ONLINE IF YOU HAVE:
- Health issues that put you in a high risk category
- Experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms in the past 14 days (fever, cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, other)
- Been in contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days